Friday, December 20, 2013

They're Real and Watt's Up!!!

Benefit They're Real Mascara
 
Who wants the look of false lashes just by applying mascara?
 
     I love the look of long full lashes. Who wouldn't want that glamorous lash look with just a mascara? I know I sure do! I never thought that I could find a mascara that really did something for my lashes. Then I received my Benefit real birthday turn-ons! This included a mini They're Real mascara and a Watt's Up highlighter. I immediately fell in love! I had always been curious about these products just never wanted to dish out the money for something I wasn't sure could hold up to it's claims. Now the wait was over. I had them in my hands ready to put them to work.



 
     They're Real is the world's #1 mascara and Watt's Up is a champagne sheer highlighter. They're Real mascara claims that the unique rubber wand with a spiky ball tip achieves maximum volume, length, and lift. The spiky ball is designed to help get all those little lashes in the inner and outer corners of the eye. The length of the wand helps coat every single lash.
 
     My experience with They're Real was wonderful!!! The formula is fairly wet but not sticky or gloopy. The unique shape of the wand does allow for an even application that separates and lengthens your lashes. You don't have to apply tons of coats for a voluminous look. The size of the wand is a little big for your lower lashes and after a few hours it does tend to smudge a bit. The smudging is the only downfall to this mascara in my opinion.


 
Watt's Up Highlighter!!!
 
 
     The Watt's Up Highlighter was outstanding as well. It a beautiful champagne glow that can be applied to your cheekbones, browbones, cupids bow, and down the bridge of the nose. It is a cream-to-powder finish that glides on nicely, looks natural, and isn't greasy. It can be used for everyday or to top off a special occasion look. It applies the right amount of sheen for a healthy glowing look. I didn't find that it accentuates my lines either. It would be a great compliment to any skin tone.
 
 
     The full size They're Real mascara retails for $23.00 on www.benefitcosmetics.com .
They also offer the Deluxe Mini for $10.00.
Watt's Up highlighter retails for $30.00.
Benefit offers a wide range of quality cosmetics. If you have not explored their line I highly recommend checking them out.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment