Thursday, December 19, 2013

Drugstore Must Haves!

What are your Top Drugstore Must Haves?
 
If something bad happened and I had to restock my must have items from the drugstore, what would they be? That's a good question. They are lots of good products at the drugstore these days.
 
My MUST HAVE Picks:
Primer: LO'real Magic Lumi Primer + Revitalift Miracle Blur
Foundation: LO'real True Match with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind + Dream Lumi Touch
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Blush: Milani Luminoso + WetNWild Pearlescent Pink
Eye liner: NYC Liquid Liner
Eyeshadow: LO'real Color Rich Eye Shadow Quad in Cupa Joe 839
Mascara: Maybelline Rocket + LO'real Voluminous Carbon Black
Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie + LO'real Fairest Nude
Brows: Milani Brow Fix in Medium
Highlighter: WetNWild Coloricon Bronzer in 743A Reserver Your Cabana
 
There are numerous products that are wonderful at the drugstore. These are just a few must items that I would have to buy.
Now that you know what items I would run to the drugstore to re-buy, What are your MUST HAVES???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. We use a lot of the same products!! I love the Loreal Magic Lumi primer (the highlighter is awesome too). Also Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder is amazing && it's one of the very few powders that keep my oily skin matte for more than a few hours. :) Love your drug store beauty picks!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the Lumi Primer and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! I also like the True Match Lumi Foundation when I want a more dewy lighter coverage foundation to wear. I always use the powder for my T-zone and I never seem to have to worry about oil. Glad that you agree. Thanks for visiting my page! Hope to see you back!

    Take Care,
    Kayla
    BeautyPitStop411

    ReplyDelete