Wednesday, June 18, 2014

*Makeup Geek Cosmetics Review*

Makeup Geek
 
 

I've been slacking on this blog for a bit now, but I'm ready to bring you some new fresh goodies. I've been hearing so much buzz about Makeup Geek that I could resist trying some out for myself. Makeup Geek is a cosmetics line, brushes, and all things beauty. The best thing about Makeup Geek is that everything is professional quality. Move over MAC there is a new girl in town!
 
Makeup Geek was established by Marlena and is thrilling every single makeup enthusiast around the world. Her cosmetics are highly-pigmented and professional quality with an affordable price. All of the products are cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free and ships worldwide. How can you beat that?

 
I purchased eight eyeshadow pans, a pigment, and small Z-Palette to gives things a try. Let me tell you, I am in love with this makeup! All of the buzz about these products are true. They are amazing! On Makeup Geek's website you get more than just a store to shop; you get tutorials, idea galleries, reviews, and education on all things beauty. If the website is not enough for you, you can check out Marlena's YouTube channel. She gives you amazing how-to looks and tons of information not only exclusive to Makeup Geek.
 
Let's get into the goodies!
 
 
I purchased eight eyeshadow pans:
 
Peach Smoothie - A light peach beige with a soft matte finish.
Crème Brulee - A medium sand with matte finish.
Cocoa Bear - Matte golden brown with a red-brown tint.
Taupe Notch - A beautiful taupe.
Moondust - Metallic silver taupe.
Sensuous - Shimmery purple with flecks of silver.
Razzelberry - A raspberry pink with gold glitter.
Appletini - A shimmery granny smith apple green with flecks of gold.
 
The eyeshadow pans are $5.99 with a weight of 1.8G/0.064oz.
 

 
My pigment that I picked up was in Nightlife. Nightlife is a shimmery light rose brown taupe.
 
The pigments are $6.99 with a weight of 1.4G/0.05oz.

 

 
Makeup Geek also has a variety of brushes that start at $7.99 and a wide variety of all beauty items! The next purchase I will be making is for the brushes and I'm not going to lie more and more makeup. What can I say, I'm hooked all ready!
You can't beat the amazing pigmentation and quality with such an affordable price. I love my MAC, but when I can get shadows/pigments with the same or even better quality for half the price. I'm going to do it. I'm proud to say that I'm a Makeup Geek! When you try it for yourselves, you will be too!
 
Stop into Makeup Geek's website and take a look around, shop the store, learn how-to looks, educate yourself on makeup, and enjoy the wonderful tutorials.
I'm positive you won't be disappointed!
Enjoy!
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment